Even when software has been fully tested by a QA team, having an external team testing
our systems is always useful as it brings a fresh perspective and might encounter
gaps that were missed or assumed in previous stages.
Certification testing is the process in which a functional code is delivered and
testing is performed by an external team taking into consideration the following
aspects (all or some of them):
How we do it?
- Mobile devices
- Multi-browser compatibility
- User experience
This doesn’t mean that we are going to duplicate efforts. By the time software is
delivered for certification testing, it should be completely tested (by internal
QA teams) and the certification effort will be oriented to some or all of the specialty
areas noted above.
It is also important to note that it doesn’t take that much time and the intention
is that it is performed along with other development activities such as UAT or Regression
testing. Certification testing will not increase the time to market of your product,
it will rather reduce cost and increase satisfaction.
Global QA, through software certification, will help your product to:
- Ensure it can be accessed from mobile devices and different browsers.
- Verify that its design will contribute to a good user’s experience while using it.
- Increase its security making sure that there are no evident holes that might jeopardize its integrity.
- Contribute so that the product fills customer needs and expectations.
To get additional information and/or a quote please don’t hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com